Copper & Zinc Roofwork Specialists
To cater for increasing customer demand, Matheson Plumbing have responded to the supply and fix of fully supported roofing and cladding applications in zinc, copper and stainless steel.
As members of the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors all of our work is carried out to the highest standards. Our skilled tradesmen are equally at home working with either traditional or long-strip methods. Utilising our fabrication equipment and workshop facility we are able to cover a very diverse range of roof shapes and cladding applications. Working in conjunction with several of Europe’s leading manufactures we offer a range of materials and finishes as follows:
- Zinc in natural, pre-weathered or ‘Pigmento’ coloured finish
- VM Zinc ‘Plus’ now available with a coated underside suitable for unventilated warm roof applications
- Copper in mill finish or pre-patinated
- Stainless Steel in mill finish, terne-coated or matt
- Standing seam or batten roll jointing methods
- All associated gutters, weatherings, flashings, fascia, soffit and rainwater goods
Zinc roofing and wall cladding using pre-weathered Rheinzinc material in a range of colours. Zinc is generally pre-fabricated in our workshop and shipped to site for installation.
A number of different profiles can also be achieved i.e standing seam, batten roll, shingles, rain screen, cross joints and double lock welts. We can provide advice on the best solutions to meet your specific requirements.
Long strip copper sheet roof covering using KME traditional copper. Copper gutters fabricated and incorporating t-pren flexible copper joints.
We make a range of vents for most situations in lead, copper or zinc for use on slated and tiled roofs. Also vents for flat roof applications with sizes to suit location and air free requirements of specific roofs.